Following discussions on the forum, you will find in this article the comparison I started to create between 4 electrical calculation software, used for the design and calculation of electrical installation, based on my own experience. I would be glad to get complementary information and opinions from other users of such electrical software.




 The comparison presents the following electrical calculation software:

- XLpro² Calcul software from Legrand 1.3
- Simaris Design 5.0 from Siemens
- MyEcodial L 3.4 from Schneider Electric
- Caneco BT 5.3 from ALPI (software editor)


I believe my criteria are self-explanatory, but tell me if some are not and I will clarify.

please add your own opinions and complements in comments, such as:

• other criteria of importance for you
• other electrical calculation software you are using, and your evaluation on my criteria

In particular, I heard about DocWin which I do not know.

Based on your feedbacks, I will update my comparison and re-publish it

Laurent


XLpro² Calcul 1.3.03 Simaris Design 5.0 MyEcodial L 3.4 Caneco BT 5.3
MV protection No Yes No No
// transfo Yes Yes Yes Yes
LV genset Yes (only on MLVS) Yes at any place in the network Yes (only on MLVS) Yes (only on MLVS)
Switchboard coupling No Yes No No
UPS Yes No No Yes
Operating mode No Yes No No
Power factor correction Yes No Yes Yes but no choice of the capacitor bank
Fuse Yes Yes Yes Yes
Motor starter No Yes Yes Yes
Protection diagram Yes Yes Yes (with curve setting) Yes
Standard compliance IEC 60364 IEC 60364 IEC 60364 IEC 60364
NF C15-100 NF C15-100 NF C15-100
User friendlyness Clear and single diagram user friendly Clear and single diagram user friendly Sometime confusing Too much information to set, confusing, single line diagram not easy to use
Report completion basic basic basic Very detailed
Export To XLpro² ?? To Rapsody Caneco Implant, Office Elec.
Switchgear database Legrand Siemens Schneider Electric Multi-manufacturer
Price Free Free Free ~ 1000 €
معلومات عن التدوينة 21 فبراير 2014 عدد الزيارات: (850) عدد التعليقات: 2 الكاتب:iHussam للإبلاغ عن رابط معطوب اضغط هنا للإبلاغ عن رابط معطوب اضغط هنا جميع الحقوق محفوظة ( إتفاقية نقل ونشر المحتوى )

Post a Comment

  1. Hurrah! In the end I got a webpage from where I know how to truly get helpful data regarding my study and
    knowledge.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: panasonic digital video recorders

    ReplyDelete

  2. All in all, energy management for small businesses and small buildings, particularly if they are outdated or old, is important too. In fact, since small businesses are often tied to smaller resources and tools, energy management becomes even more important. Now small businesses can save money from having to continuously rely on contractors for energy management results as well as overall energy consumption and costs. Energy efficiency software Review

    ReplyDelete

 
Top